Search

CelluloidPoints Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani : by Rajkumar Santoshi


Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani marks the return of Raj Kumar Santoshi into mainstream rom-com genre.

Andaz Apna Apna has achieved cult status in the bollywood with its characters immortalized as the best in comic genre and Santoshi must be proud of it.


My expectation sky-rocketted..

Things going for APKGK :

* Katrina & Ranbir's fresh pairing
* Rocking Music by Pritam

Things failing for APKGK :

* Everything Else!

One of the dumbest movies to come in a long time , I wish I could find an iota of portion to cheer about....

High point of the Film : ' Tera Hone Laga Hoon' ,

Awesome rendition ...

Darn the rest!

Rating : 2.5 / 5.0

2 comments:

Harman Granger said...

I wonder why it worked so well...

Unknown said...

Katrina & Ranbir both comes out to be the mischievous outcome i suppose. I liked this so much, great work, keep it up, thanks a lot for sharing this work with us.Still i haven't watched that movie yet but i don't think it can beat my expectations.

nintendo dsi r4

Related Posts with Thumbnails